The DT4227 … Process Indicator enable linear process variables (0-20 mA / 4-20 mA / 0-10 V / 2-10 V / 0-5 V) to be displayed in engineering units on the control panel. Any optional display range can be assigned to the input signal range.
Large 5 digit, 57 mm character height LED display make process value easily visible at a 30 m distance.
The instrument is available with the following output options:
- 2 normally open relay contacts (SPST) for limit switching or for simple control tasks
- 0-20 mA / 4-20 mA galvanic isolated scalable current output *
- RS232 / RS485 galvanic isolated communication output with MODBUS RTU slave protocol *
- transmitter supply galvanic isolated 15 VDC 20 mA*
* either analogue or communication or transmitter supply option can be implemented at the same time
The functional parameters can be set by push-buttons on the front panel of the device, through a simple menu system: input selection, averaging of input signals, scaling, display frequency, limit values, limit operating modes, scaling the analogue output, etc. The settings are protected by a two-level password against unauthorised manipulation.
The instruments has two power supply versions: 24 VDC ±10% (DT4227 …) or 230 V AC/DC ±10% (DT4227 … PS).
The DT4227 … is housed in a DIN standard 288 × 96 mm ABS case with IP 52 protection from the front and IP 20 protection from the back side, for installation on the control panel.